Who We Are
Intervention For Peace
Intervention for Peace is a provider of services to individuals with developmental disabilities. IFP began in 1994 with the purpose of helping individuals live complete lives with dignity and respect. Our family owned and operated agency is privileged to share in the realization of individual’s dreams as they strive toward independence.
All supports provided are person centered offering the opportunity to:
- Exercise choices and options
- Enhance daily living and life skills
- Improve communication, socialization, interpersonal and educational skills
- Increase self-esteem
- Increase levels of community participation, and inclusion
We recognize that we serve individuals who are unique with different needs and goals. All aspects of the person are considered in our response to those needs and goals.
Join Us and Get Involved!If you’re a caring person who enjoys making a difference in a life we want to talk with you about opportunities at IFP.
Some of the basic requirements are:
• At least eighteen (18) years old
• Possess a high school diploma or GED
• Maintain a valid driver’s license with fewer than 6 points
• Provide proof of valid auto insurance
• Have a clean record check (BCII, Abuser Registry, Nurse Aide Registry)
• Have an ability to work with people with disabilities while demonstrating care and commitment
• Be an effective team player with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Provide keen attention to detail and an ability to follow detailed plans accurately, including but not limited to medication administration
We have flexible hours for both full and part-time Direct Support Staff. Students and retirees are welcome.